Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I miss Vegas!


So I have to admit that I CASE'd the idea for this card from my Udderly Awesome Stampin' Up! Stamp Group. Those women have the greatest ideas! I did change the dice though. I was putting away some die cut scraps and picked up some square buttons die cut pieces. A lightbulb went on in my head and said, "Make those into dice!" So...I copied the design for the card but instead of stamping the dice in the scallop circle, I used the button die to make two number two dice!!! =o)
I used the new Jackpot Designer Paper, the new Game Night Stamp Set, some Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Very Vanilla cardstock, Real Red carstock, and Basic Black cardstock--oh, and my favorite part--the Buttons #5 die cut! The greeting is embossed and is from the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set.
Roll them bones, baby! =o)

2 comments: