Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I love my new toys!!!



So I ordered some new goodies from Stampin' Up! the DAY the new catalog was released! I was so excited, and I wanted to have some new items to show my Stamp Club next month!
I made this card using the NEW Circle Scissors Plus and Glass Mat, the NEW exclusive Stampin' Up! Big Bold Cupcakes Die Cut, the NEW Texturz Plate Stampin' Up! Background 1, and the NEW beautiful textured patterned cardstock, Parisian Breeze Specialty, for the bottom of the cupcake. The colors I used were Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and Kraft cardstock. I stamped the greeting Birthday Hugs & Wishes on the inside. To make the circular card, I folded some cardstock and then cut a circle out of it on the fold using the Circle Scissors Plus. I wanted to add some chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon to the card at the top, but I really just felt like it would have taken away attention from the cute l'il cupcake. I LOVE all of my new goodies!!! Stay tuned for more fun samples! =o)

1 comment:

Donna Thompson said...

Jen,

I have just accessed your site. Your cards are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Thompson
NC SUD