Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's a Girl!


One of my best friends is having a Baby Girl next month, so I volunteered to stamp her Baby Shower invitations! I used Rose Romance (a retired SU! color) and Rose Red cardstock. The "rattle" was very east to make! I used a large circle punch and the scallop circle punch for the top of the rattle, the word window punch for the handle, and two smaller circle punches for the part where the baby holds on to. To complete the rattle, I added a bit of white grosgrain ribbon to the handle! The Baby was stamped from the All in the Family set! I used my favorite Stampin' Up! exclusive die cut--Top Note--for the background!

1 comment:

carloesse75 said...

A greeting even if we know it. I was online for a web my curiosity, I dwell on his blog, commenting that a good text and beautiful pictures. I apologize for an Englishman unclear, over time I hope to perfect .... thanks! My name is Charles is a guy who writes poems Italian, with a dream in the drawer, open a room in Paris. Greetings forgot .... if he wants to can comment on my poems I would be honored.
thanks Carlo