Friday, November 7, 2008

Birds & Blooms on the Big Shot


I LOVE my Big Shot. I'm sorry--maybe I didn't make myself clear. I LOVE my Big Shot!!! I love it SOOOOOO much!!! =o) Seriously though, this machine ROCKS!
I CASED this card off of something I saw on Splitcoaststampers, and I have to say that this card made me fall in love with my machine even more. I used the Top Note Die (again!!!), and the flowers are from Birds & Blooms (both Stampin' Up! exclusive dies). The colors I used were Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow, Lovely Lilac (this flower actually appears dark blue in the photo), Tempting Turquoise, and Gable Green. Hope this card brings you as much happiness as it did me! =o) I honestly don't even feel like the photograph does it justice!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I LOVE this card...I love your blog too! Great job and I'll be back to visit often!!