Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Top Note Book Treat Box



I LOVED this idea of using the Top Note die to make a treat box! You can put a gift card in here or even a yummy little treat!

For my box, I used the Top Note and Join in the Cheer dies (both Stampin' Up! exclusives!). I also used Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Kraft, and Vanilla cardstock. I ran some Chocolate Chip cardstock through the crimper and cut it in strips for the filler inside the box. I FINALLY used my Crop-a-dile (Dawn would be SO proud of me!!!) for the eyelet holes and eyelets and Chocolate Chip Tafetta Ribbon to tie the box closed. Oh, and Sticky Strip is an absolute MUST!

I'd like to take credit for this idea, but I didn't make it up. I CASED it from the following blog:
schwooo! by stampinangie
There is a great and easy-to-follow tutorial on there.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: