Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas is around the corner!




I used the Star die cut that Stampin' Up! carries and cut it out of a piece of cardboard that had a snowflake sheet of Ski Slope Designer Series Paper adhered to both sides of it so that the ornament would look pretty on both sides when hanging on the tree! Here is a picture of what the cardboard looked like after I die cut the stars out. I also die cut the stars on Stampin' Up!'s Brushed Silver Cardstock. I took a rhinestone from the Pretties Kit and put it through the top layer of the star. I adhered the stars alternating between silver and patterned paper stars and poked a hole on top and tied some silver cord to hang it from. Pretty and easy! Oh, and on the back I wrote the year.
It was SO cold this morning that it is starting to really feel like Christmas is coming! =o)

No comments: