Monday, November 17, 2008

Inspired by a Friend!



My friend (and downline), Laura, in California sent me this sweet card with a scallop envelope (a Stampin' Up! exclusive die) attached to it! I LOVED this idea so I decided to CASE it!
Her version uses softer colors (pinks and browns), whereas mine uses darker colors (Old Olive and Chocolate Chip)! We both used the Stampin' Up! Round Tab Punch for the tab on the card and the Buttons die cut that Stampin' Up! carries.
I used Ski Slope Designer Series Paper which can be found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I also added some hemp to my button for a finishing touch on the button which is resting on a strip of Chocolate Chip Tafetta Ribbon. I stamped a little greeting on the card in the scallop envelope that says "Birthday hugs and wishes".

I miss you, Laura! Thanks for the inspiration, girlie!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's adorable, Jen!! I love your color choice!!