Wednesday, July 1, 2009

B is for Baby!




I helped throw a shower for a friend of mine and used the awesome Stampin' Up! exclusive Pennant die to make a "Baby" banner! She was very excited about having a girl so we definitely had to make it pink!
I die cut the pennant pieces and then ran them through the Big Shot again with a Texturz Plate to give them an embossed feel and look. I sponged them with Whisper White Craft Ink to bring the designs out. Then I used the Scallop Circle Punch and a die cut alphabet to dress them up. I used white eyelets and ribbon to connect the pennant pieces and--voila!--we had a Baby Banner! (As always, if you click on a picture, you can see it closeup and really see the texture!)
I am also including a picture of the favors that I made with Pink and White Chocolate on Pretzel rods! There ain't no such thing as too girlie in my book! =o)

No comments: