Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where have I been?


Wow! I haven't posted in forever! I have still been stamping but got very caught up in my life. Here I am though--ready to jump back in--so be prepared for a ton of posts to make up for lost time!

This first card (I apologize for the quality of the picture) was made during Stamp Club. We used Textured Designer Series Paper, the Sweet Stems Embosslit for the flower (love these embosslits that not only emboss but cut out your image!), and the Texturz Polka Dot Embossing Template for the polka dots behind the embosslit. We sponged Craft Whisper White Ink over the polks dots to make them stand out. We finished it off with a greeting punched out with the Word Window Punch and some White Grosgrain Ribbon! The colors we used were Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, and Kraft. Pretty and Elegant!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the links to the right for the brand new Catalogs! They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Catalogs are officially current as of today! Let me know if you have any questions or would like to place an order!
Thanks!
=o)

No comments: