Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let's Talk Organization!






After being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for almost 7 years, I've accumulated a lot of Stampin' Paraphenalia! I haven't gotten rid of hardly anything--I am too attached--so I've needed to find a way to store some of my goodies, especially now that I have entered the world of die cuts as well!
Here are just a few pix showing how I organize some of my items.
First off, I keep my Sizzlits and Embosslits in a Notebook inserted into baseball card sleeves. They are perfect because I can flip them over and see what they look like through the sleeve! I also keep my Die Cut instructions (some of them contain useful information on assembly and dimensions) in the same notebook. I have some sleeves that are divided into four pockets which are ridiculously perfect for storing Embossing Folders. For now, my larger dies fit nicely in a plastic roller drawer.
My punches started to take over my shelves and desk! I had no idea what to do with them until I saw this great idea online! Ikea (which just happened to open in Charlotte) sells these amazing dowels! They also sell these amazing baskets to hang on them! Best of all, they are AMAZINGLY inexpensive! In fact, after looking at the new Idea Book & Catalog, I know I'll need to purchase another to hold the new punches I am planning on buying!
I am still working on organization, but let me tell you, Ikea is a great place to start if you have one near you.

No comments: